You might notice this banner floating at the top of the SparkFun website now. If you are one of the people who got Free Day
gear, we are very curious about what projects you are planning. Feel free to click on the banner and let us know
what you are up to!
Speaking of project calls, Tom's Hardware
is writing about the projects that SparkFun customers are creating, and they need your help! If you have a project you're working on that you'd like to be featured on Tom's Hardware, submit it to them! Here are the guidelines (from writer Paul Escallier's forum post
1) The project has to be your original idea, or you need permission from the owner of the idea.
2) It has to be a completed project, or a functional work in progress.
3) It must be well documented (ideally with a dedicated blog page or the like). Photos are a must.
4) Try to keep it more recent than 6 months (more of a guideline than a rule). To submit a project, send an email to sparkfun at quantumrand.net with "Sparkfun Project" as the subject and the
1) Name (full name or name you'd like credited)
2) Project Name
3) Project Description
4) Link to your project's page