Description: Replacement: None. There is no direct replacement for this board. This page is for reference only.
Web enabled board for the LPC2129 processor. Includes FTDI USB<->RS232 Interface connection!
Note: This board was retired a while ago but we found a handful of them in stock so we’re selling them for a limited time at a reduced price. Get them while they’re still around!
- MCU: LPC2129 16/32 bit ARM7TDMI with 256K Bytes Program Flash, 16K Bytes RAM, RTC,4x 10 bit ADC 2.44 uS, 2x UARTs, I2C, SPI, 2x 32bit TIMERS, 2x CAN, 7x CCR, 6x PWM, WDT, 5V tolerant I/O, up to 60MHz operation
- CS8900 Ethernet interface
- Two general purpose buttons
- Potentiometer connected to analog input 0
- Dallas iButton interface
- 24LC515 EEPROM for external web storage
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- Two on board voltage regulators 1.8V and 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Single power supply: >+5VDC required
- Three LAN status LEDs, three general purpose status LEDs
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- USB to RS232 interface
- RESET circuit with external control of Philips ISP utility via USB/RS232
- RESET button
- DBG jumper for JTAG enable
- BSL jumper for bootloader enable
- JRST jumper for enable/disable external RESET control by RS232
- 14.7456 MHz crystal
- Extension header for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
Dimensions: 3.15x3.55" (80x90mm)