Replacement: None. There’s no replacement for this board, this page is for reference only. This page is for reference only.
Carrier board for the ADuC7020 ARM processor.
- DIL socket for ADuC-H7020 header board
- JTAG connector for in-circuit programming and debugging with ARM-JTAG
- Two buttons
- Two potentiometers connected to ADCs
- Bi-color LED connected to DACs
- Two status LEDs (yellow/green)
- Dallas i-button interface and connector
- USB-RS232 converter and interface to ADuC7020, can be used for serial download
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Separate Analog and Digital prototype area
- Four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0.13")