Replacement: None. We do not have a direct replacement for this board. This page is for reference only.
Development board for the ADuC7020 ARM processor.
- MCU: ADuC7020 - ARM7TDMI Core, 16/32-bit RISC architecture, 5 Channels 12-bit, 1MSPS ADC, Differential and single-ended modes, 0 to Vref Analog Input Range, 4 Outputs 12-bit Voltage Output DACs, On-Chip 20ppm/?C Voltage Reference, On-Chip Temperature Sensor (?3?C), Uncommitted Voltage Comparator, JTAG Port, Clocking options: Trimmed On-Chip Oscillator (? 2%), External Watch crystal, External clock source
45MHz PLL with Programmable Divider, 62k Bytes Flash/EE Memory, 8k Bytes SRAM, In-Circuit Download, JTAG based Debug, Software triggered in-circuit re-programmability, UART, dual I2C and SPI Serial I/O, 14-Pin GPIO Port, 2 X General Purpose Timers, Wake-up and Watchdog Timers, Power Supply Monitor, PLA ? Programmable Logic (Array), Power Specified for 3V operation, Active Mode: 6mW (@1MHz) 300mW (@45MHz), Fully specified for ?40?C to 85?C operation;
- DIL-40 (0.6" wide) layout for easy mount on prototype/mother boards
- Reset button
- Serial Download (bootloader enable) button
- Green LED status
- Red power supply LED
- 32.768kHz oscillator crystal
- Power supply filtering capacitors and ferrite bead
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print