Description: Replacement: None. We don’t carry a replacement for this part but check out our other programmers. This page is for reference only.
The latest MSP programmer from Olimex. Compatiple with the TI-USB-FET, it has many advanced features. Connects via USB to program all MSP430xx processors. It can also be used as a standalone programmer using its internal flash, for field work away from the PC.
- Programs all MSP430Fxxx flash microcontrollers
- Several times faster than TI-USB-FET, up to 13kb/s
- Uses TI standard 2x7 pin JTAG connector
- Spy-By-Wire support for the newest TI MSP430 devices
- Burns the MSP430 JTAG security fuse
- 1000VDC optoisolation
- Provides variable supply voltage to target
- Internal Flash - works stand alone (with external power supply)
- Works without computer for in-field firmware upgrades
- MSP430.dll makes it compatible with all existing software that works with TI-USB-FET (emulates TI-USB-FET)
- Compatible with IAR Kickstart software for programming, real time emulation, debugging, step by step program execution, breakpoints, memory dump etc everything all high priced emulators do
- Works with free GCC C and IAR Kickstart compilers and Insight MSP430 toolchain and debugger
- 90x50x20 mm (3.5x2x0.8") + 20 cm (8") cable