Replacement: None. There is no direct replacement for this item. This page is for reference only.
Prototype board for the ADuC7026 ARM processor.
- JTAG connector for in-circuit programming and debugging with ARM-JTAG
- Two buttons
- Two potentiometers connected to ADCs
- Bi-color LED connected to DACs
- Two status LEDs (yellow/green)
- USB-RS232 converter and interface to ADuC7026, can be used for serial download
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Separate Analog and Digital prototype area
- Four mounting holes 3.3 mm (0.13")