Description: Replacement: None. There is no direct replacement for this board. This page is for reference only.
This is a feature rich evaluation board for the MSP430FG4619 microcontroller.
- MCU: MSP430FG4619 with 120K Bytes Program Flash, 256 Bytes data Flash, 4K Bytes RAM
- NOKIA 6610 LCD 128x128 pixels 12 bit color LCD with backlight
- Joystick with 4 directions and push button function
- Two buttons
- SD/MMC card connector
- MMA7620 3 axis accelerometer
- IrDA transceiver
- UEXT connector which allow other Olimex’s modules to be connected like: MOD-MP3, MOD-NRF24L01, etc.
- JTAG connector
- 32.768 kHz oscillator crystal
- 8MHz crystal oscillator
- Power supply voltage regulators and filtering capacitor
- Extension headers for all uC pins
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
Dimensions: 81x62 mm (3.19x2.44")
- Demo code for ball moved by the accelerometer with pan and tilt of the board
- Labirinth game demo code