Description: Replacement:LCD-10089. This has been discontinued. This page is for reference only.
4D Systems' uLCD-32032-P1T(SGC) is a feature-rich serial display module which combines a 3.2" TFT LCD with an integrated touch screen, uSD card socket, an audio amplifier, and more! Everything on this beautiful LCD can be easily controlled via a well defined serial interface.
Powerful graphics, text, image, animation and countless more features are built inside the module. It offers a simple yet effective serial interface to any host micro-controller that can communicate via a serial port. All screen related functions are sent using a simple protocol via the serial interface.
- Low-cost LCD display graphics user interface solution.
- 240 x 320 QVGA resolution, 65K true to life colors, TFT screen.
- Integrated 4-Wire resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET.
- Asynchronous hardware serial port, TTL interface, with 300 baud to 256K baud.
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO-SGC processor
- On-board micro-SD memory card adapter for multimedia storage and data logging purposes. HC card support is also available for cards 4Gb and larger.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin supports FAT16 audio WAV files and complex sound generation.
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8 Ohms speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback.
- Comprehensive set of built in high level graphics functions and algorithms that can draw lines, circles, text, and much more.
- Display full color images, animations, icons and video clips - supports all available Windows fonts and characters (imported as external fonts).
- 16x General Purpose I/O pins. Upper 8 bits can be used as an I/O Bus for fast 8-bit parallel data transfers.
- 2x 30 pin headers for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- 4 x snap-off mounting tabs with 3mm holes for mechanical support.
- 55.1 x 77.0 x 13.8mm (not including mounting tabs)
- Display Viewing Area: 48.6 x 64.8mm