What do the color bubbles mean?
When viewing a product, a deuteranope-friendly icon appears in each row that tells how many units for that product are currently in stock.
- An empty red circle denotes a product which is out of stock.
- A half-empty yellow circle denotes a product which has only 35 or fewer units left in stock.
- A full green circle denotes a product with more than 35 units in stock.
- Pre-Order A blue asterisk denotes a product which is not yet available, but can be pre-ordered to ship when available.
- A gray slashed-out circle denotes a product which is retired; we might have replaced it with a newer revision or might not carry the product anymore.
If you rest your mouse over a color bubble an info box will appear showing stock info for that product.