SparkFun will be closed Nov 26th and 27th for the Thanksgiving holiday. Orders placed after 2:00pm MT on the 25th will ship out Monday the 30th.


Member Since: January 6, 2010

Country: Sweden

  • I bought this shield and when it first starts up it seems to work fine, i.e. it’s connecting to the network etc. But after having it running on my Arduino (using soft serial @ 9600) for about 10 - 20 seconds I started getting a bunch of crazy characters coming out, as if the serial baud rate all of a sudden had changed. I managed to fix this issue by sending the reset command to the cell. AT+CFUN=1,1
    Hope that helps someone with the same problem as me.

No public wish lists :(