Frequently Asked Questions
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
Chat With Us
March 10, 2010
News - Enginursday: For those of…
about 2 years ago
I use my iMac for all development work I do:
- Code Red’s RedSuite for all ARM related stuff
- I find Screen (standard Unix utility that comes with OSX) works fine for USB serial devices
- Mac versions of Eagle, Processing, Slic3R, meshLab, Pleasant3D
- ViaCad for 3D modeling
- Parallels for establishing virtual machines for Windows 7, Centos Linux and Ubuntu Linux.
- Xilinx webpack 14.6 under Windows 7 for FPGA work, mainly Xilinx Zynq 7000 stuff
- TeraTerm and XCTU under Windows 7 VM for terminal ans XBee
- XCode for mainly reviewing C and other files under native Mac
The combination of Mac plus Parallels allows me to do pretty much anything I need, or want.
No public wish lists :(
Forgot your password?
No account? Register one!