Track My Order
Frequently Asked Questions
International Shipping Info
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
Chat With Us
June 4, 2010
Polytechnic School’s Studant
English / Portuguese
about 2 years ago
No, right now I’m working in a project with the mbed library source codes. All you need to do is:
1) @OnlineCompiler: create a Blinking Led project
2) @OnlineCompiler: delete the mbed Library from yout project
3) @OnlineCompiler: Add the mbed-src Library (the library WITH the sources)
4) @OnlineCompiler: Export your project
5) @YourIDE: Import the project
All the code sources will be there.
Hi Kam, I had the same question when I bought it. And you CAN use without the internet. Well, you can’t use the Online compiler, BUT you can use offline IDE, like Xpresso. All you need to do is create an simple project (like blink led) at the online compiler, export to the desired IDE and then, use that IDE.
It will export the entire mbed library, so the classes available online will be available offline too. Righ now I’m using the SDK kit (with all source codes) in a offline project.
No public wish lists :(
Forgot your password?
No account? Register one!