Member Since: November 15, 2010

Country: United States

  • Product PRT-10928 | about 3 years ago

    ^ Sparkfun has always named screws by the drive not the shape. Notice these are called Phillip head, not round head screws.
    By sticking to that convention then, these would also be called Phillips head screws.

  • Product PRT-10928 | about 3 years ago

    Item name says flat head. Item picture is a phillips head?

  • Product DEV-10918 | about 3 years ago

    This is a very nice product for doing home automation projects. Now I don’t have to pull communication wire through my walls :)

No public wish lists :(