SparkFun will be closing early at 3:30 Friday 5/27 and remain closed Monday for Memorial Day (5/30). Orders placed after 2pm MT on Friday (5/27) will process and ship out on Tuesday (5/31).

Member #227718

Member Since: May 24, 2011

Country: United States

  • Hello

    I have a maybe stupid question … We have a product with a 2,8V UART + VCC going out from a jack, and we need to connect to an RS232 device : so, this shifter looks perfect, but I don’t know where to find a plastic enclosure for it .. I would like to build a cable with one jack on one side, and this shifter on the other side …

    Many thanks Thierry

No public wish lists :(