Track My Order
Frequently Asked Questions
International Shipping Info
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
Chat With Us
June 9, 2011
about 5 years ago
* It does also not work with option -B 32 and without B option
* It seems to work fine with a smaller file
My assumption is that the file size is limited to 0x10000, but I need to write 68168 byte.
Is it correct that the programmer will not work for flash sizes above 64k?
I am working in a Windos 7 -64 environment and am trying to program a AVR-net-io board with a (replaced) ATMEGA1284P.
* I could successfully install a driver from here:
* I have successfully changed chip erase delay in avrdude.conf (version 5.10) to 55000 as described here
avrdude -c usbtiny -B 1 -p atmega1284P -U flash:w:NETIO+.hex
* Erasing and writing works, but I get a verification error, first mismatch at 0x10000
Any ideas? has the chip worked for anyone?
No public wish lists :(
Forgot your password?
No account? Register one!