SparkFun will be closed Nov 26th and 27th for the Thanksgiving holiday. Orders placed after 2:00pm MT on the 25th will ship out Monday the 30th.
Track My Order
Frequently Asked Questions
International Shipping Info
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
Chat With Us
September 14, 2011
about 4 years ago
For Linux Users.
1) download code.
2) extract code.
3) open command line change to root, ie su
4) cd to sub directory alronzo* then cd to IR_eval
5) run the command “make”
6) plug in your IR board to your ftdi basic and plug into pc.
7) open up arduino to check the location of device should be
something like /dev/ttyUSB0 this will be option -P below.
8) close arduino program.
9) run on the command line
avrdude -c STK500 -p m328p -P /dev/ttyUSB0 -b 576000 -U “main.hex”
10) open up arduino again select ATmega328 for the board type
11) open up serial monitor and change baud rate to 38400 baud
should see stream of temperature values in F.
No public wish lists :(
Forgot your password?
No account? Register one!