Hello and Welcome! If you have a technical question please check out our Forums. If you have an order or shipping question please refer to our Customer Support page. Please see all COVID-19 updates here and thank you for your continued support.
Track My Order
Frequently Asked Questions
International Shipping Info
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
August 13, 2012
about 6 years ago
I just completed one I got a long time ago and had pushed to the bottom of my to-do list.
Many have commented on alignment of the switches not fitting the cover
Here is my fix:
(1) Use masking tape to tightly cover the switch holes in the cover (do not remove paper protect)
(2) Push a screw up from bottom and thread on a standoff with the studs up.
(3) Insert all switches with the two "dimples" facing the power connector.
(4) Place the taped cover over the standoff studs and make sure all switches are aligned in their hole.
(5) Hand tighten the other standoffs to lock the switches in place.
(6) Flip over and solder all switches.
(7) Remove tape and standoffs and admire perfectly aligned switches!
My kit did not have the stated 15v wart but any 12v regulated supply works!
No public wish lists :(