Member #374292

Member Since: October 29, 2012

Country: Canada

  • I think the switch you are using for the communication lines is a DPDT switch. SPDT stands for single-pole dual-throw, but in this case there are two poles. Please correct me if I am wrong. Sorry for my bad english.

No public wish lists :(