SparkFun Electronics will be closed in observance of memorial day on Monday, May 29th. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, May 30th. Any orders placed after 2pm Mountain Time on Friday, May 26th will process and ship out on Tuesday, May 30th.

Member #440557

Member Since: May 23, 2013

Country: United States

  • @Emotion Assuming your circuit board is classified as an “unintentional radiator”: If you are selling to an end user, then YES you would need a FCC certification for the circuit board. However, if you are selling to an integrator and they then include it in a system for sale to an end user, then they would need to get FCC approval prior to sale. I hope this helps give you clarification. If you are interested in discussing this more, please don’t hesitate to give me a call at 866-324-4286. Best regards. Marty Best http://www.percept.com/

No public wish lists :(