Track My Order
Frequently Asked Questions
International Shipping Info
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
Chat With Us
October 26, 2013
about 3 years ago
Having the same verification error programming a Arduino Pro Mini from the IDE.
Noticed that you can workaround this easy when you:
- enable the Output on upload on the preference page.
- then let the IDE give it a try by Ctrl-U for uploading or Ctrl Shift U for uploading using the programmer.
… now you will see the verification error
- then copy the command line prompt at the top of the output to the clipboard.
- then open a dos command promt
- then past the commandline from the clipboard and press enter.
… now the upload or buring a bootloader works fine …
Do not have any idea about the cause jet.
Any idea are very welcome.
No public wish lists :(
Forgot your password?
No account? Register one!