SparkFun will be closed Monday 7/4 for the holiday. All orders placed after 2pm MT on Friday 7/1 will be shipped out next week.
Track My Order
Frequently Asked Questions
International Shipping Info
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
Chat With Us
February 18, 2014
about 2 years ago
I went ahead and purchased a pickit2
I just purchased the development board and don’t know how to get started. Here’s what I’ve done so far:
1. Switch the PWR jumper pins to USB
2. Connect a USB cable to the board and PC ( I see a blinking LED)
3. Download the C source of the USB bootloader (AN1310)
4. Run the Bootloader.
Problems I’m facing:
1. With the board connected, AN1310 shows that it cannot connect to COM1. I don’t know how to go about changing the port.
2. I don’t know how exactly to flash a program onto the board.
3. How do I go about programming? I want the development board to function as a Mass Storage Device
Any help is greatly appreciated
No public wish lists :(
Forgot your password?
No account? Register one!