With the recent surge in Omicron cases, shipping may be slower than stated times. We are working to build, ship and respond to everything as quickly as possible. Please see all COVID-19 updates here. Thank you for your continued support.


Member Since: January 13, 2009

Country: United States

  • urban consolidation... phase two

  • If you cant afford the voltage drop from the diode and don't need regulation you can put the ptc or fuse inline and then a power diode (depending on the supplies short circuit current) in parallel. correct polarity is ok, reverse polarity causes short through the diode which causes the fuse to blow. Your circuit will see at most .7v revere polarity for a very short time.

No public wish lists :(