PennyInHeels

Member Since: October 30, 2014

Country: United States

  • I looked at the spec sheet and did not see any data regarding how sensitive the detector is - i.e., how much light intensity is needed to cause output transistor to turn on.

    I wanted to use one of these on a radon mitigation system’s u-tube manometer*. If the fan stopped working, the colored liquid would rise, reducing the intensity of the light received and - I hope - triggering an alarm.

    Does anyone know how much reduction in light transmission is needed to switch output from On to Off?

    • http://radon.radonaway.com/inventoryD.asp?item_no=50017&CatId={44466955-3FDF-4EAB-8ED5-26A2B78680CC}

No public wish lists :(