Member #642349

Member Since: January 24, 2015

Country: United States

  • Hi everyone from western Australia .Question i have a car imobolizer that has these switches ,im not sure as to the correct one to use, where would i look on circuit board to tell what type to use. the one in pic here looks the same ,im not to sure on ohms , Your feed back would greatly be appreciated .Kind regards David

No public wish lists :(