×

Hello and Welcome! If you have a technical question please check out our Forums. If you have an order or shipping question please refer to our Customer Support page. Please see all COVID-19 updates here and thank you for your continued support.

×

Please take our customer survey for a chance to win $1000 in SparkFun credit! We really appreciate the time you take to give us your extremely valuable feedback on how SparkFun can be its best - we couldn't do it without your input. Thank you!

Nelson

Member Since: September 6, 2009

Country: United States

  • I just got my Razor working with the XBee Explorer. I was having trouble getting the baud rate correct. I found that I was setting the board to the wrong type. I have the 328 and the correct board setting (Tools/Board) is "Arduino Pro or Pro Mini(3.3v, 8 MHz)w/ ATmega328". It works with the baud rate set to 115200 with the Python display code. I also did have to change the baud rate in the python code.

  • I am having the same issue as LVicente is having where I updated to the zip file version of FW.SFE and the display stops working however it still plays MP3's. I also noticed the the PCB is slightly different from the User Manual Figure 1. The most notable difference is the programming header moved and the debug header has been removed. I was hoping there would be a firmware update on this site.

No public wish lists :(