Track My Order
Frequently Asked Questions
International Shipping Info
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
Chat With Us
December 2, 2009
about 2 years ago
One thing you could do with this is take interesting photos of plants: http://store.publiclab.org/collections/diy-infrared-photography/products/infragram-diy-filter-pack
News - RoboJoust is off
about 6 years ago
Preemptory comment - I have not yet built a line-following or jousting robot. But I had two thoughts about this contest, when I first read about it:
- The whole gravitational disassembly aspect of the contest, while exciting on one level, would have turned me off if I’d just put the finishing touches on a shiny new robot.
- Part of the charm of the contest depends on being there in person, but for those of us who can’t swing a trip across country for a contest (or even a workshop and a contest), a mail-in option would be nice. I see the other comment about remote control, but I think it would be sufficient to say that mail-in entries have to be autonomous.
- I had a robot to enter (not yet, but someday…)
- I could mail it there and back
- I had a reasonable assurance that it wouldn’t fall three feet onto a concrete floor ;)
I would certainly ship it off and see how it would do.
No public wish lists :(
Forgot your password?
No account? Register one!