A new episode of Electricute, plus some changes on the wind!
That's right- it's not just a new episode of ElectriCute, though we're very proud of this one, we're also making some changes!
Here are a few changes you WON'T be seeing:
- I won't be leaving
- Nick won't be leaving
- Still no sock puppets
- No additional ASMR triggers* (but we won't remove any of the existing ones)
And a few that you WILL:
- More frequency! Breaktime is OVER, people! We'll be cranking out several videos a month now.
- More frequency means we'll get a lot deeper in the catalog, so you'll see a lot more information about integrating products from outside the e-textiles category into your wearables products.
- What does that mean? More sensors! More interactivity! More complex projects!
- Why isn't that scary? Because you'll also be getting a lot more accompanying tutorials! Need more details on how we put something together? You'll get 'em.
- We're going to be more responsive to your questions and suggestions. Post your questions or product requests in the comments, and we'll work on replying to them, either there or in the next video!
So with no further ado, here's this week's video! Feast your eyes, check out the accompanying tutorial, and get ready to talk about the bad old days when you had to simulate your own ElectriCute episodes by giving your pets squeaky voices!
*Unless video views drop below an undefined threshold, at which time we'll try basically anything