Description: Replacement: None. There is no direct replacement for this board. This page is for reference only.
Header board with LCD for the MAX2000-RAX processor.
- MCU: MAX2000-RAX up to 20MHz/20MIPS, low power 190 uA @ 8Mhz, power supply 1.8-2.5V, 16 bit microcontroller with 64 KB Flash, 2KB RAM, 3x 16bit Timers, 2x UART, 1x SPI, 1-wire, build-in driver for 132 segment LCD
- JTAG connector
- 20 MHz socketed crystal
- 32.768 kHz RTC crystal
- Two on-board power supply voltage regulators supplying +2.5V to core and +3.3V to GPIOs
- PWR_JTAG allow board to be power supplied by the JTAG (if MAXQ-JTAG-USB is used)
- Power supply filtering capacitors
- Extension headers for each uC pin on 0.1" row header
- Space between the pin rows: 43.18 mm (1.7")
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
Dimensions: 1.8x1.8" (45x45mm)