Description: Replacement: None. We do not have a direct replacement for this board. This page is for reference only.
This is a large development platform for the LPC2294. Includes 8MB of PSRAM, Nokia color LCD, and many other peripherals.
- MCU: LPC2294 16/32 bit ARM7TDMI with 256K Bytes Program Flash, 16K Bytes RAM, EXTERNAL MEMORY BUS, RTC,4x 10 bit ADC 2.44 uS, 2x UARTs, 4x CAN, I2C, SPI, 2x 32bit TIMERS, 7x CCR, 6x PWM, WDT, 5V tolerant I/O, up to 60MHz operation
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- Optional TRACE connector (not assembled)
- 1MB (256Kx32bit) 12 ns 71V416 SRAM (for 1MB version)
- 8MB (2 M x 32bit) 70 ns K1S321611C PSRAM (for 8MB version)
- 2MB (256Kx16bit) 70ns TE28F160C3BD70 C3 INTEL FLASH
- LCD 16x2 DISPLAY with BACKLIGHT (1MB version)
- NOKIA 6610 TFT 128x128 12bit color LCD with backlight (8MB version)
- SD/MMC card connector
- USB to RS232 convertor, board can take power from USB port
- RS232 driver and connector
- Ethernet 100Mbit with DM9000E
- 4x CAN drivers and connectors
- UEXT connector for Olimex modules connection - MOD-MP3, MOD-RFID125, MOD-NRF24L01 etc.
- RESET circuit with external control of Philips ISP utility via USB-RS232 virtual port
- Jumpers for boot select from external memory
- Jumpers for ISP/RUN mode
- 2 Buttons
- Potentiometer connected to AIN0
- I2C 24LC515 EEPROM on board
- Two on board voltage regulators 1.8V and 3.3V with up to 800mA current