Member Since: August 31, 2011

Country: United States

  • “I used to be an assembler like him but then I took an arrow to the knee”

  • I just threw this together and have a strange problem. It works perfectly except that every now and again the wiring seems to react like a capacitive touch sensor. Once it starts working this way I can activate the sound by getting within 2 inches of the wiring or sensor without touching anything. Any idea why this occurs? It even does it through the door without out touching it!?!

No public wish lists :(