Description: Replacement: None. It’s time for this product to step aside and make room in the catalog for even more cool stuff. This page is for reference only.
The MOD-MP3-X is a ready to use VS1053 MP3 decoder board. It includes an SD socket, voltage regulation, and audio jacks. Add your choice of controllers and you’ve got a configurable MP3 player!
- Based on VS1053 hardware decoder for MPEG 1 & 2 audio layer 3 (ISO 11172-3), MP3+V, WAV and PCM files ; supports ADPCM encoding and decoding
supports VBR (variable bitrate) for MP3; Supports streaming
- Single 1.5V battery cell operation with on board low power DC/DC voltage boost converter
- On board STM32F103RBT6 microcontroller
- USB mass storage device
- UEXT to connect to host microcontroller (standard connector on our ARM development boards)
- Can work as stand-alone MP3 player operation
- SD/MMC socket on board
- Stereo Audio microphone jack, Stereo Audio headphones jack
- Can be used to record and playback
- Triple action lever switch: Forward, Reverse, Play/Pause action
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 60x60 mm (2.36x2.36")