This product is expected to ship within 7 business days of your order date.
Shapeoko Pro is the big brother to the Shapeoko 4, upgraded with linear rails so you can push the Shapeoko Pro harder for a big increase in productivity. The Shapeoko is a desktop, 3-axis CNC Machine kit that allows you to create your 2D and 3D designs out of non-ferrous metals, hardwoods, and plastics.
Shapeoko Pro has everything you've come to love from Shapeoko, plus:
- 15mm Linear rails on every axis - Linear rails provide greater rigidity than V-wheels.
- 15mm Belts - Our new, wider belts are over 60% stiffer than the 9mm belts used in Shapeoko 3.
- Inductive homing switches - No moving parts and no contact mean these switches are more durable in even the roughest environments.
- New electronics - A shop is a difficult place for precision equipment but our new V3 electronics are more resistant to electromagnetic interference and static discharge than ever.
- Integrated T-slot table - The Hybrid Table on Shapeoko Pro gives you almost unlimited workholding options right out of the box.
- Fully-supported Y extrusions - Our extrusions have always been overbuilt, even for a much bigger machine, but the Y extrusions are now fully supported by the Hybrid Table, making Shapeoko Pro a much more rigid machine than anything we've ever made before.
- Integrated BitSetter - The BitSetter makes tool changes a breeze. You'll never want to go back to a machine without it.
- Leadscrew-driven Z-axis - Shapeoko Pro uses our Z-Plus Z-axis assembly that's leadscrew-driven with heavy-duty linear bearings.
- Precision-machined aluminum end plates - All of the plates on Shapeoko Pro are machined aluminum for better precision, and let's admit, they look way cooler.
- New, more rigid 65mm router mount - We made the router mount thicker to reduce deflection of the router during heavy cuts.
- Dust boot included - Our Sweepy 65mm V2 Dust Boot is included with Shapeoko Pro; there's nothing more to buy.
Each Shapeoko Pro XXL has a cutting area of 838.2mm(X) x 838.2mm(Y) x 101.6mm(Z) (33" x 33" x 4") and an overall footprint of 1270mm(X) x 1066.8mm(Y) x 482.6mm(Z) (50" x 42" x 19"). The power cable included in this kit is designed for the United States National Plug Standard. Don’t forget you can put whatever you want on the adapter ring (as long as it fits), whether that’s a laser, 3D print extrusion head, or a marker. Get creative!
Note: This item is non-returnable. If this item arrives damaged or is not functioning properly, please do not hesitate to contact us to see if further actions may be taken.
Note: Photos above are from a pre-production machine. The final product will be cosmetically different.
Looking for answers to technical questions?
We welcome your comments and suggestions below. However, if you are looking for solutions to technical questions please see our Technical Assistance page.
Log in or register to post comments.