Hello everyone! If you have ever wanted to join SparkFun, now is a perfect time to take a look at our job openings! We’re here to have fun - it’s in our name. In addition to the thrill we get from playing with electronics every day, we also bring our dogs to work, gather around the office kegs at the end of the day, enjoy the incredible Colorado summers together at Friday BBQs and take turns scaling the climbing wall in our gym. It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it.
- Marketing Outreach Coordinator
- The Marketing Outreach Coordinator is responsible for overseeing outreach to external partners (including distributors, e-commerce customers, and 3rd party content contributors), collaborating with various internal stakeholders, and implementing product promotions.
- This role will aid the Marketing Communications team with all aspects of event management. To succeed in this role requires substantial cross-departmental collaboration; a deep understanding (and ability to articulate) various customers we serve; excellent project management and follow-through skills; excellent business communication skills; ability to develop written content; and data collection, interpretation, and reporting.
- Product Test Developer I
- SparkFun is looking for a Test Developer to help keep production ready to produce any currently live assemblies or new products coming down the pipeline from Engineering. This will include critical design review of new prototypes, and the designing of test procedures necessary for production.
- The developer will work closely with the engineering team to ensure the product is buildable and testable. The developer will focus on creating robust, reliable, user-friendly solutions designed around best practices, but also incorporating new ideas as necessary. The developer will also contribute to finding solutions to any issues that arise on the production floor related to quality and/or testing.
- The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable in Arduino and EAGLE as well as working with a soldering iron for very precise hand population of PTH and SMD assemblies - as all of our testbeds are build by hand. They will also need to have a calm demeanor capable of balancing lots of high priority projects simultaneously. Self learning and creativity is very crucial in this position, because many of the products involve new technologies and require innovative testing solutions (both in hardware and software).
Software & IT
- Shipping Associate
- Shipping Associates will be responsible for performing duties that maintain good inventory practices and a productive work environment. This will include but is not limited to: utilizing our ERP system to pick and ship inventory, packaging orders for shipment according to SparkFun's standards, and packaging of Lithium Batteries according to current Hazmat regulations.
- Someone who likes being on their feet and working on a team will enjoy this environment. Overall, we are looking for a helpful addition to our energetic shipping department and a great contributor to the SparkFun community.